Thursday 30 May 2013

Reverb update !



 
Well my Reverb is just without its button bands. The photo above was taken before wet blocking.
You can see my waist shaping there. The reason I decided to block it before attaching the button bands is to see if slight details I was unhappy with ,were improved as a result of the blocking.
 
 
I have thin arms so when starting on the sleeves I've decreased few stitches around the arm circumference. I often do that . But this fabric is very stiff so there was a sharp and unsightly 'valley' between the shoulder area and the start of the sleeves 'arms'. when blocking,I pulled out the offending areas so all look more or less continuous.


I'm also struggling with my button choice. Should I go with rustic- horn, wood? green or brown? should the buttons pop out or disguise in??  decisions ,decisions..

Do you want to see what projects were pushed aside in favour of reverb?




Can you guess what they are? :-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Ilana - the reverb is just so beautiful - I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see how your other projects come along now that it's nearly done :-)

    xx Eddie

    ReplyDelete