Thursday 26 December 2013

Bough !


I first saw wool people 6 on my facebook page , liked it immediately of course and my like button action was spotted by my dear sister who inboxed me straight away for a nice green hat to match her eyes :)
It is indeed a lovely hat with just the right amount of cables and twisted stitches. It called for Jared Flood flag worsted yarn Shelter but I was in a mood for a springy and smooth MCN favourite by the uncommon thread lush worsted in Envy.
I followed my sis instruction to half the size of the ribbed rim so compensated by adding another cable repeat. Also no pompom was made.
My 12 years old reluctantly modelled the hat for me .However, I managed to get couple of cool photos out of her :)
Now my mother wants the same hat, dear dear..












No comments:

Post a Comment